The Maxima stainless steel tadka pan is made of the highest quality material. It is perfect for cooking or serving single portions. tadka pan is made of stainless steel and has a riveted handle that will not loosen. This ensures maximum durability. stainless tadka is compatible with any heating platform, including gas, induction, and electric. The maxima Stainless Steel Tadka Pan is used to season food. This is a very useful kitchen tool for Indian cuisine, where tempering dishes is part of the food preparation. Indian curries and dals need a little extra tadka.
- Tadka pan made of 2 mm stainless steel. The thick & heavy gauge allows for even heating and a great taste, without burning or overheating.
- The seasoning pot has a deep roasting spice spoon that ensures maximum flavor & aroma without spillage. Ideal for heating oil, boiling water, and spices.
- Tadka pans have a balanced design and a stable base when cooking. The long handle is easy to use even at high temperatures.
- It is a safe and hygienic popping that is free of toxins & rust. The heating is superior and faster because of the better conductivity.
- Simple to clean, just wash it with soap and warm water.