The Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Tasla is stylishly designed and combines an aluminum core in between two stainless steel layers ensuring even heat distribution. The inner surface is made of 18/10 food-grade stainless steel. Layer 2: Encapsulated aluminum layer throughout the entire cookware, including the bottom and body. This allows for even heat distribution and reduces cooking time by 20%. Layer 3- SS 430 stainless steel magnetic is used to make cookware induction compatible. Maxima Triply Tasla allows you to cook your food three times faster than ordinary stainless steel cookware. These flared rims allow for easy pouring. Moreover, these are nestable and stackable which allows you to store and organize these in the kitchen easily by saving more kitchen space.
- Constructed using high-quality food-grade material Strong and convenient 18/8 stainless steel. It cooks fast and saves time and energy.
- A durable tri-ply stainless steel deep body convenient and healthy way to cook.
- Comes with a Stainless steel lid for food to cook faster.
- Rust-free body, compatible with any ladle, and an anti-bulging base.
- Minimum oil consumption and long-term heat retention. It prevents food from getting burnt and allows effortless cooking.
- It can be used daily on a gas stove or induction base and is dishwasher-safe.
- Rust- and corrosion-resistant.
- Moreover, these are nestable and stackable which allows you to store and organize these in the kitchen easily by saving more kitchen space.
It’s an ideal gifting solution.
- Package Dimensions: 24 x 22 x 8 cm; 1.31 Kilograms
- Item weight: 1 kg 310 g
- Included Components: Tasla with Lid